Re: kullervo

Am 24.01.2013 um 22:55 schrieb "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org>:

> Ok, gotcha. On the first try I got a kernel panic when formatting the
> logical volume but now I have an updated chroot. sbuild is next, then
> buildd.

Wouter wrote some thing on the list some time ago, which I copied to the Wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Autobuilder
Additionally you can look at Arrakis or Elgar...

> The wiki is still a bit sketchy, IMHO, I'll probably add a few
> things. If only as a reminder for myself, since there are a few more
> machines waiting to be set up.

Improving documentation is always a nice thing! :-)

> So what is the problem with debootstrapping unstable? Are some important
> packages still in unreleased, and btw what is "unreleased"? Do they have
> m68k specific patches that are not yet in the debian version? Then I hope it
> is only a matter of time until they move to unstable. That might help in
> getting a working d-i, and maybe new CD images *dream* :-)

I interprete unreleased as some sort of access to incoming.d.o. Dunno if that's correct or not... ;)

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc