Re: kullervo

Ingo J?rgensmann dixit:

>As Thorsten already stated: I think you'll need to use multistrap or so.

“Or so” being:

wget -O - https://www.freewrt.org/~tg/f/20121227/m68k-buildd.tgz | tar xzpf -

As https://www.freewrt.org/~tg/f/20121227/0-INFO.txt states, that file
precisely contains the result of “debootstrap --variant=buildd”, which
in turn is what you want.

(Myself, I used sbuild-createchroot on my own APT repo.)

You can then use apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade inside the
buildd chroot. And since it’s a matter of trust, checksums are in
https://www.freewrt.org/~tg/f/20121227/1-CKSUM.asc and signed with
my DD key.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”