A strange printing bug (continuation)

Hi everybody.

I think I have located more or less the stange printing bug I have written
about two days ago. As I have said, it occured on my machine when printing
on a HPLaserJet PCL printers. I've done a lot of experiments, and I have
find out exactly the cases when it occures: it occures both on 95 and 98
ONLY with HP printer drivers when the "Dittering" option in the "Graphics"
tab of the HP windows driver is set to "Fine" or "Line Art".  All the other
settings ("None", "Coarse" and "Error diffusion" work fine). I have tested
it on different printers from different machines, and it always happends
like this.

I think, though, that the problem is in "V": maybe a special treatment for
the different ditterings is needed in "V" sources?

Best regards,
                                Serguei.
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr