Could not find GL include files for Windows

     Hi,

     I'm sorry for creating problems again. This time I switched over to
     Cygwin32 Beta 20.

     Minor Problems came from different type definitions in commctrl.h e
     Windows/Base.h coming with Cygwin for LPCSTR e LPCWSTR. I put the
     definitions of these types from Base.h to commctrl.h and the
     compilations continued until arriving to the GL part.

     Problem: I was not able to find the includes files on
     ftp://objectcentral.com/mingw32. There is only a readme.txt, but no
     header. Where can I find them?

     peter