Re: Problems on 64-bit platforms?

It is possible to create V apps that compile but produce X problems
on any platform. Seems it happens when you try to draw before the
canvas is actually displayed. If you get the same problem when using
the standard V demo apps, then it is clearly not that.

It is also possible that there is an alignment problem - but then it
would be a compiler issue - perhaps there are optimization switches
or alignment switches to g++ that were different for the library and
your app. I think I've incorporated all the changes I've received about
working on an Alpha, but I don't think they were with egcs, but the
native CC.