Disabling guitting the program ???

Hi everybody.

I'm using V at Win98 box with CygWinB20 compiler. I am writig some program
which must not be closed during certain computations (I must not to allow
interrupting the computations). The computations are heavy and long, so
while computing I do periodically "CheckEvents", in order to allow the
window to be moved/resized/etc during the computation, but I have do disable
closing!!! It is easily acheeved for "Exit" entry in "File" menu and for
"Exit" button that I have in my ToolBar/CommandPane, by setting their
Sensetive to 0. But one can still close the application by doubleclicking
the upperleft corner, or simpleclicking the upperright corner of the window
(don't forget I am under Win98). So the question is: can I disable this
buttons too, or not???  Or mayby this is a question about CygWinB20
compiler, rather than about V???

Any help would be appreciated.

Serguei.
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr