RE: /tset/ANSI.os/locale/setlocale/T.setlocale

Very old message, I know, but I'm running into the same stuff
on the LSB-sample.

> hi Matt
> We can see how this might be interpreted in the way you state,
> although for 13 years implementations have returned "" in this
> case. We are looking back at the old specifications (back to XPG3) for
> clarification, and will need to raise this with the working
> groups.
>
> So I would not classify this as a confirmed test bug at the moment,
> probably a specification grey area.

One of the tests, setlocale 14, reports UNRESOLVED, as it
tried to do setlocale(LC_ALL, "") and receives a null back
as the glibc implementation does not seem to believe this
is a valid reply.

Mats