Re: 'DEM ', 'FRF ' no longer valid in int_curr_symbol

I raised the issue of euro support with the POSIX 1003.1
committee this morning, and we will ensure it gets sorted in TC1.

However, this does not change the fact that making applications
obsolete that use historical currency symbols, such as those superseded
by the Euro seems naive at best.  Also many of the central banks plan to
continue to accept the old currencies especially DEM for the foreseeable
future -- does glibc want to exclude itself from these markets?:-)

regards
Andrew