Re: /mnt/cdrom or /mnt ?

> In the case of a game, is a mount point enough?

	you can mount /dev/game /mnt, what make perfecly sense
	because the game can be sure where things can be found.

	more problems when you start thinking of a backup-server.
	assume you mount machine backup at /mnt and the drive you
	write to at /cdrom (because you write a cdrom) or
	/var/mnt ?

	walter

--
-----
whenever someone asks me why I program for NEXTSTEP, as I could be making