Re: Download a whole gopherhole using wget/curl?

On 12/14/19 6:50 AM, Bradley D. Thornton wrote:
> Well I like the fact that it's the authorized version, and not some
> NIV or other modern concatenated version. Perhaps adding War and
> Peach, or All Quiet on the Western Front, or even, Gone with the Wind
> to that?

While we're on the subject of gopher, bibles, and archiving: I have a
copy of the ESV Bible on gopher.black which is used with permission from
Crossway, the copyright holder. Things like this, which have been
licensed for a specific period or to a specific place, but which are not
public domain, may cause complications if you plan on mirroring.