Re: please do not remove non-Release-file repos

Johannes Schauer dixit:

>If you have this in a shell script anyways, can you not just also generate an
>appropriate Release file with the same script?

That’s about ten times the code, plus, I’d probably have to sign
it, which means I need to generate a key, install that in the
chroots (which I’d rather keep clean), etc. plus the logic to
update the files in /var/lib/apt/lists/ would get much more complex.

There’s something to be said for KISS here.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
If Harry Potter gets a splitting headache in his scar
when he’s near Tom Riddle (aka Voldemort),