Re: Regarding Traditional Chinese Translation of apt

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 6:48 AM, imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>> To Imacat: the translator is Tetralet. I think you can take the
>> translation over.
[…]
>     So, is Tetralet the last translator?  Has anyone submit another
> translation after Tetralet?

I got no response from Tetralet back then in June:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-big5/2012/06/msg00029.html

But the thread got a response originating from the debian-chinese-big5@l.d.o
userlist - this list was recorded as responsible language team.

This response included a few changed/updated strings (in a rather unusual
 format as a google doc), but I couldn't integrate them as my "plead" for
help to d-l-chinese went unanswered. Maybe you two are able to help each
other (cc'ed just in case) - at least more than I could back then I hope.

Thanks for caring & best regards

David Kalnischkies