Re: Regarding Traditional Chinese Translation of apt

On 2012/09/09 01:11, Christian PERRIER said:
> Quoting Daniel Hartwig (mandyke@gmail.com):
>> On 8 September 2012 17:30, imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
>>>     Hi.  This is imacat from Taiwan.  I would like to ask who is the
>>> current maintainer of the Traditional Chinese translation of apt?  How
>>> can I contact her/him?  Thank you very much in advance. ^_*'
>> "Last-Translator: Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com>\n"
>> "Language-Team: Chinese (simplified) <i18n-zh@googlegroups.com>\n"
> Imacat was asking about Traditional Chinese, the written form used in
> Taiwan (and Hong-Kong, IIRC), namely zh_TW. She's currently trying to
> get most native packages' translation complete for zh_TW (dpkg just
> got completed)

    Thank you Perrier.  Actually I searched the internet, and find some
recent PO of apt that uses a completely different terminology.  I wanted
to make sure what is in the current up-to-date zh_TW.po now (and by
who), so that the zh_TW translation in Wheezy will not become a disaster.

    So, is Tetralet the last translator?  Has anyone submit another
translation after Tetralet?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>