Getting the description etc..

Okay, I forgot about this :> But it is more or less tested now and should
work OK.

pkgRecords Recs(Cache);  // Open and prepare the package files

pkgCache::VerIterator MyVersion = ....;
pkgRecords::Parser &Parse = Recs.Lookup(MyVersion.FileList());

Parse is now an object that can parse the full text of the entry in the
package file. I think I have most of the usefull entries available
already.. I'm not sure what form Long+Short desc should take though..

Note that you can read the entires for each package file the version is
mentioned in. This is probably not needed for the GUI and can be safely
ignored.