Re: Packaging nouveau

OoO La  nuit ayant  déjà recouvert  d'encre ce jour  du dimanche  11 mai
2008, vers 23:02, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> disait:

> As I said in a previous message, libdrm changed ABI incompatibly between
> 2.3.0 and current master.  That means you MUST NOT provide libdrm2.

They did not assign  a new library number yet. I won't  take the risk to
try to guess if it  will be libdrm3 or libdrm2.4. Moreover, nouveau/mesa
repository   don't  compile   (it   seems  to   compile  libGLU   before
libGL). Managing  a different branch of mesa  is far too much  for me. I
think that  I will wait a bit  before trying again, at  least until mesa
related nouveau development join back official mesa repository.
--
 /*
  * Hash table gook..