Re: Request For Permission To Upload Xorg 7.1 To Unstable

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 10:57, Drew Parsons wrote:
> Xavier, if you want to get back on to the new 7.1 system, then
> xserver-xorg-core 2:1.1.1-4 is the version to go from.

I'd like to, but it looks like aptitude wants to suppress
xserver-xorg-video-all and hold all other xserver-* to unstable version,
however I try to arrange them. I didn't investigate why exactely for
now.
I think I'll wait for tomorrow in case some package hasn't reached
experimental yet.

	Xav