lib status [was: 7.1 protos up-to-date in experimental - ready for unstable?]

> If libraries need to be strictly synced with their protos, then, going
> down the list of protos, we're still waiting in experimental (if not
> unstable) for
> 	libx11 1.0.1  (which I assume matches x11proto-core)
> 	libxcomposite 0.3
> 	libxdamage 1.0.3
> 	libxevie	1.0.1
> 	libXfontcache	1.0.2 (not in Debian at all yet, maybe not so crucial?)
> 	libxkbfile	1.0.3, 		libxkbui 1.0.2
> 	libXrandr	1.1.1
> 	libXScrnSaver 1.1.0  (not in Debian at all yet!)
> 	libxxf86dga	1.0.1

Some of these are now done.

Here is a list of all outstanding lib upgrades (not just the ones following a
proto) not yet in the archives, comparing against latest upstream:

libX11-1.0.3 (in svn, needs uploading)
libXau-1.0.2
libXaw-1.0.2
libXcomposite-0.3
libXcursor-1.1.7
libXi-1.0.1
libXrandr-1.1.1 (in svn, needs uploading)
libXxf86dga-1.0.1 (in svn, needs uploading)

[what the hell is libxss ?? ]

The following libs exists upstream but do not exist anywhere in Debian:
libXScrnSaver-1.1.0
libXfontcache-1.0.2

Also
liblbxutil-1.0.1 (I believe lbx is deprecated)
liboldX-1.0.1 (by definition we don't want it?)

(we don't need libAppleWM or libWindowsWM)

Drew