Re: Howto build fdo driver for Debian XFree86?

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 02:08:24PM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 20:59 +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > Unfortunately, the best information I've gotten so far is that the Savage
> > drivers don't support DRI for the Savage MX series.
>
> That's not what I'm reading on http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-
> bin/moin.cgi/S3Savage .

Doi to me.  There's conflicting information on there, and I only read the
first part before getting all discouraged.  Perhaps an update (or at least
clarification) might be in order?

At any rate, I think I might end up subscribing to the dri-devel list and
trying it out.  Might as well finally get around to contributing something
back to X.

- Matt