Re: Future of X packages in Debian

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 08:16:10AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> The point was that I think if there's two competing X implementations,
> the X strike force should choose the one with the highest quality, not
> the one with the most features.

I think it is too easily for the former to be easily discerned.

This is not to denigrate anyone's efforts in any way; it's just that the
X Window System sample implementation is huge and has accumulated almost
20 years' worth of cruft.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Sometimes, getting your patch in is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    just a matter of waiting for