Re: person needed to build and test XFree86 trunk for 4.3.0-3 release
- To: Sven Luther <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: person needed to build and test XFree86 trunk for 4.3.0-3 release
- From: Sven Luther <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:28:21 +0100
- Message-id: <20040303122821.GA8950@lambda>
- In-reply-to: <20040303111522.GA7748@lambda>
- References: <20040228213328.GF17969@deadbeast.net> <20040229152020.GA24014@lambda> <20040229185201.GA26877@lambda> <20040229221616.GA29255@lambda> <20040301094953.GA4259@lambda> <20040301191047.GF27843@deadbeast.net> <20040303111522.GA7748@lambda>
On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 12:15:22PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 02:10:47PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 10:49:53AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Mmm, it seems someone already uploaded 4.3.0-3. So is my build actually
> > > still needed ?
> > No, but thank you for pitching in to help!
> Yeah, seen that, i was going to upload the whole stuff, when i saw that
> it was no more needed in this list.
> For whoever did the build and upload, please next time respond to the
> thread and say you will do it, i could have used the compile time for
> other stuff.
Naturally, as soon as i sent this mail, the mail announcing the build
intentions appeared in my mail box.