Re: person needed to build and test XFree86 trunk for 4.3.0-3 release

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 02:10:47PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 10:49:53AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Mmm, it seems someone already uploaded 4.3.0-3. So is my build actually
> > still needed ?
>
> No, but thank you for pitching in to help!

Yeah, seen that, i was going to upload the whole stuff, when i saw that
it was no more needed in this list.

For whoever did the build and upload, please next time respond to the
thread and say you will do it, i could have used the compile time for
other stuff.

Friendly,

Sven Luther