Re: person needed to build and test XFree86 trunk for 4.3.0-3 release

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 02:36:33PM -0800, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 04:33:28PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > Please build in a clean sid chroot, and mail the debian-x list when the
> > packages are ready.
>
> I have just started the build. We'll see what happens. Cheers!

Thanks to Josh, 4.3.0-3 should be in unstable today.

I have ripped out the other PC133 DIMM that was in my home box, and got
through an X build myself (Josh's was already done and it was very late
[early], so I did not discard his work in favor of my own).

So I'll keep my fingers crossed that my home box is stable again.

Thanks again, Josh, for answering my call.

Thanks too to Sven for doing so, and for finding out for himself that
the XSF SVN repos have been public for months.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Of two competing theories or
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    explanations, all other things