Re: Patches 090-097

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 11:22:32AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Who gets the 08*s?
>
> Whoever finishes the others first.
>
> Alternatively, some new volunteer could leap into free and contribute to the
> patch-auditing process for a change.  But I'm not betting on it... :)

080_specs_doc_fixes.diff
------------------------
Applies cleanly

081_radeon_mobility_FireGL_7800.diff
------------------------------------
The Radeon LX support is present upstream, plus the internals have
changed so this doesn't even apply cleanly any more.

082_r128_and_radeon_vgahw_independence.diff
Parts apply, others fail. Branden, this is your patch so you know best
what to do about it.

083_i810_do_not_reference_undefined_functions.diff
This patch seems to differ drastically from the current i810 sources. I
can't find anything remotely related to what's in here. Branden, this is
yours too, so have at it!

084_dontvtswitch_option.diff
It says so in the header, and is detected by patch as having already
been applied.

Ha! And you thought no one would show up. I really should have been
studying for my final too...

 - David Nusinow