Re: Patches 090-097

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 03:08:13PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 11:22:32AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > > Who gets the 08*s?
> >
> > Whoever finishes the others first.
> >
> > Alternatively, some new volunteer could leap into free and contribute to the
> > patch-auditing process for a change.  But I'm not betting on it... :)

Good thing I'm not a betting man!  Thank you!

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 04:09:07PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> David Nusinow wrote:
> >080_specs_doc_fixes.diff
> >------------------------
> >Applies cleanly
> Already merged, as 023_specs_doc_fixes.diff.  David, I guess you didn't
> check that.  :-)
>
> >081_radeon_mobility_FireGL_7800.diff
> >------------------------------------
> >The Radeon LX support is present upstream, plus the internals have
> >changed so this doesn't even apply cleanly any more.
> Yep.
>
> >082_r128_and_radeon_vgahw_independence.diff
> >-------------------------------------------
> >Parts apply, others fail. Branden, this is your patch so you know best
> >what to do about it.
> Already merged, as 024.
>

> >083_i810_do_not_reference_undefined_functions.diff
> >--------------------------------------------------
> >This patch seems to differ drastically from the current i810 sources. I
> >can't find anything remotely related to what's in here. Branden, this is
> >yours too, so have at it!
> Indeed, this one's a mystery.

Okay, I'll have a closer look at this.  I do recall from the XFree86 CVS
commit list that the i810 driver has been put through the meat grinder
since 4.2.1.

> >084_dontvtswitch_option.diff
> >It says so in the header, and is detected by patch as having already
> >been applied.
> Yep.

Thank you *so* much, guys.

Updates commited as r995.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.