Re: Experiments and Problems with 4.3.0-0pre1v1

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 11:41:49AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > GL Xscreensaver hacks running full screen flicker terribly as if
> > refreshes are happening randomly.
>
> The consensus among DRI developers is that this seems to be an
> xscreensaver bug, it seems to make bogus assumptions about GLX on the
> root window.

Impossible.  Hadn't you noticed?  xscreensaver is bug-free and is best
thought of as a test suite for GL implementations.

I guess I finished that first bucket and I'm ready for another...I've
got my bottle of A-1 steak sauce!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     intellectual integrity you cannot