Re: Xfree-4.3 Experimental packages, xlibmesa-glu

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 12:20:35AM +0200, wilfried Goesgens wrote:
> On the system there are installed
> ii  xlibmesa3-glu  4.2.1-6        Mesa OpenGL utility library [XFree86]
> which aren't superceeded by the 4.3 version ones...
> by now one has to force-remove the old one and install the new one.
> I think it's a naming problem because of the 3 in the name of the old
> version?

I guess you're not aware of the TODO file in the source package or the
Subversion repository.

Your comments would be more helpful if they didn't repeat already-known
issues.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.