Can't start

I just tried installing the experimental xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 on my
ia64 workstation.  When I try to start X, I get 193 repititions of:

Elf_RelocateEntry() Unsupported relocation type 134
Elf_RelocateEntry() Unsupported relocation type 135

after which the server SEGVs, and aborts.

I installed these packages from the experimental distribution:

xserver-free86
xfree86-common
xutils
xlibs
xterm
xlibs-dev

I don't care about 3d accelleration or any such; I just want to get
multiple uxterms up on the screen.  Please CC: me on replies.

-=Eric
--
Eric Schwartz <emschwar@fc.hp.com>
Hewlett-Packard Company Linux/Open Source Labs (LOSL)