Re: Roll your own X Packages problem with static libraries

Hi
> Anyway, I believe the Imake variable in question is "ForceNormalLib", or
> something similar to that.
Ok, after digging around much to long, i found that the patches:
900_debian_config.diff  901_Wraphelp.c.diff of experimental do the job
nicely. No more problems currently, but the build is currently running.

Does anybody know if there is a way to parallize the build process. I
have a dual xeon box here and it seems to me as if only one processor is
working with compiling?

Tim