Re: Umlauts not working after having tried the IPv6 X11 test release

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 07:07:35AM +0200, Alexander Koch wrote:
> On Thu, 26 June 2003 00:14:03 +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Try pc104euro, or pc105euro, or pc104compose, or something. I'm really
> > not down with all the stuff that's been happening - no clue, really.
>
> Anyone?
> After purging xlibs and xlibs-data and reinstalling xlibs
> (4.2.1-8) my pipe key is lost, too, even though I have pc105
> in there. No umlauts, of course.
>
> > Yeah, that's cool. ds5 is still 'porters only' at this stage, and just a
> > snapshot of branches/4.3.0/sid.
>
> Since purging will be mere fun, when do you expect to have
> any testable packages for 4.3 for me to work this out as
> that realistically seems to be the only escape?

Well, I haven't been able to sort this out, since the only people who
can work it out have a habit of going back to 4.2.x, or destroying the
computers they run on. I've got a Logitech Cordless Elite Pro here at
home, working with compose, and an Apple Pro at work, which works just
fine. Those are my only two reliable testcases. I can't solve this
problem myself!

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org