Re: Umlauts not working after having tried the IPv6 X11 test release

On Thu, 26 June 2003 00:14:03 +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Try pc104euro, or pc105euro, or pc104compose, or something. I'm really
> not down with all the stuff that's been happening - no clue, really.

Anyone?
After purging xlibs and xlibs-data and reinstalling xlibs
(4.2.1-8) my pipe key is lost, too, even though I have pc105
in there. No umlauts, of course.

> Yeah, that's cool. ds5 is still 'porters only' at this stage, and just a
> snapshot of branches/4.3.0/sid.

Since purging will be mere fun, when do you expect to have
any testable packages for 4.3 for me to work this out as
that realistically seems to be the only escape?

Alexander

--
Jeder Tag an dem du nicht lächelst, ist ein verlorener Tag. (C. Chaplin)
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - KOCH1-RIPE