Re: Can I get some feedback on my experimental pre-release, please?

Daniel,
    Well on my debian sid machine it seems that apt-get build-dep pymol
is causing the older xlibmesa3 4.2.1-4 package to be queued for installation.
If anything since pymol's Build-Dep relies on glutg3-dev to drag in the
mesa dev stuff I would assume the fault lies in that package instead.
But what do I know being a moron.
                            Jack
ps This is with Branden's repository for the 4.2.1-4pre5v1 packages in
my /etc/apt/sources.list.