Re: Can I get some feedback on my experimental pre-release, please?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 08:39:34PM -0500, Jack Howarth scrawled:
> Branden,
>       The new mesa packaging still has issues. Try this...
>
> dpkg --purge xlibmesa-gl-dev xlibmesa-glu-dev xlibosmesa-dev libglut3-dev glutg3-dev
>
> mkdir debian-pymol
> cd debian-pymol
> apt-get source pymol
> apt-get build-dep pymol

So fix pymol, its build-depends appear to be broken. If you can't figure
this out, you shouldn't be filing bugs about stuff like prelink and PIC.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne