Re: m68k buildd's without 1.5GB of free disk should not attempt xfree86

JL> I don't know XDirectFB, but the kdrive servers are probably
JL> better served being compiled against a uclibc (yes they compile
JL> cleanly against the newer uclibcs). Unless the idea is to use
JL> Xvesa as a failsafe X server for intel. Else what's the point?

I do see Xvesa as a failsafe alternative to the stock servers, and I
would like to see it used in graphic installs.  However, I agree that
to some people Xvesa may also be useful as a single-floppy X server,
and I think it's a good idea to build it against uclibc by default.

                                        Juliusz