Re: m68k buildd's without 1.5GB of free disk should not attempt xfree86

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 02:49:53PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> XFree86 was always huge but now it's huger thanks to the static
> debugging X server build, and with people snapping at my heels to build
> XDirectFB and TinyX X servers as well, it's only going to get huger.

I don't know XDirectFB, but the kdrive servers are probably
better served being compiled against a uclibc (yes they compile
cleanly against the newer uclibcs). Unless the idea is to use
Xvesa as a failsafe X server for intel. Else what's the point?
the libs are bigger than the execs anyway.

--
John Lenton (john@vialibre.org.ar) -- Random fortune:
People who make no mistakes do not usually make anything.