m68k buildd's without 1.5GB of free disk should not attempt xfree86

Hi guys,

You admins of buildd's without about a gig and a half of free disk space
for autobuilding should set xfree86 to "weak_no_autobuild" or whatever
the jargon is that means "don't grab xfree86 off the stack on your own
initiative".

XFree86 was always huge but now it's huger thanks to the static
debugging X server build, and with people snapping at my heels to build
XDirectFB and TinyX X servers as well, it's only going to get huger.

Sorry, I don't really *mean* do to an impression of vtk or whatever.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.