Re: # Re: Gatos deb's (was: Re: xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v3 (source,i386)available at the X Strike Force)

Hey guys,

Michael's dri-trunk stuff works.
Splendid... !
This is actually the first time GTKRadiant and Quake3 works at the same time!
I am extremely excited and thankful to you.
(Especially Michael? :))
And thanks for the explanatin, Mike, it helped a lot to understand what was
going on. :)

I'd already tried to use the gatos binaries in my Debian context several times
before, but I could never get both Quake3 and GTKRadiant to run without having
to switch back and forth between the gatos and debian ati drivers (maybe I
hadn't tried disabling DRI, but that is now all history for me).

I'm looking forward to a clean XFre86 4.3.0 .deb set (when does the 6 months
devcycle end? :))

Keep up the good work! and take care... I'm heading back now enjoying Quake3
mapping :)

Cheers,

Csan

Janos Holanyi