Re: Screen noise on disk IO

Hi,

The document in your link is about the VT8605 NorthBridge.
It seems that my motherboard has a VT8604 NorthBridge,
allthough I'm not sure it makes any difference.

BTW, congratulations, I don't know how you managed to find
that document on their site. I've been following links for
hours trying to locate some information without much success.
Anyway, on the following page under the 'ProSavage Display Driver
ver 1.1' section it seems they go only until 1024x768:
http://www.via.com.tw/en/Solutions/wince.jsp

regards,
Balazs