Re: Screen noise on disk IO

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 11:21:35PM +0100, Balazs Javor wrote:

The problem was solved in the meantime.
It turned out that the graphics chip on my motherboard
didn't support the 1280x1024 resolution, but the documentation
didn't mention the supported resolutions and it simply didn't
even occured to me that it might not. I guess I got spoiled
by the GeForce's in my other boxes...

Balazs