Re: S3 ViRGE MX continued

Robert Norris wrote:

> Kevin, all,
>
> >   I've put another test version of the driver up on the page above.
> > Robert, Drew, if one of you would run this and post the log I'd
> > appreciate it.  I doubt it will work any better than the 1.6.4 version
> > (you don't need to test with any debug options) but it will print out
> > enough info to tell me where the real problem is.

Okay, that shows me were the problem is (at least the first one).  I've
made a couple minor changes to some register lock/unlock code, plus
fixed a couple debug printouts that didn't work as expected.  New
version, here's a direct link, plus it's on the web page:
http://www.user1.netcarrier.com/~kbrosius/s3virge_drv.402+_166.gz

Nothing but a log needed for this one.

Kevin