S3 ViRGE MX continued

Hi all,
  I've but up another version of the MX test driver.  It's at
http://www.user1.netcarrier.com/~kbrosius/virge.html as usual.  Let me
know if this improves things.  I've removed some initialization added
for GX2 and Xv which may be causing the screen corruption you saw with
the last test case that partially worked (debug 2).

And thanks go to Robert and Drew for the testing and logs, there's an
unexpected message showing up in a couple of the tests:

        S3VInitSTREAMS
invalid frequency 0.437 MHz  [freq >= 10.625 MHz]
        S3VModeInit:Start write

Kevin