Re: xserver-xfree86 4.0.2-1 and S3 ViRGE/MX problems

On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 02:16:23PM +1100, Robert Norris wrote:

> I found bug #78406, which seems to describe this exact same problem, but
> it also states that it has been fixed.

That bug report was mine, by the way, so I'm following this thread with
interest.  The new version did not in fact fix my problem, so the bug was
prematurely closed. I didn't ask for it to be reopened since I had agreed
with Branden to take the bug over to Kevin and the XFree86 mailing list
anyway, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

I'll try Kevin's new slow driver and see if any more sense can be made of
the problem.  I'll write to him at Xfree86 mailing list when I have a log to
report, and probably cc here.

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A