"working" Xfree86 dies after 30 seconds

Hi, I'm running woody, and I've got xfree86 4.0.2-1 installed.. with an nv card

Xfree86 Loads, works, and then dies after a short time (30 seconds, I estimate)

the output of the log is thus:

Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
Could not init font path element unix/:7100, removing from list!

I hope someone knows a solution to my problem, or has some idea where I should start in fixing it.

ciao,
lysander

If PacMan had affected us as kids, we'd be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to electronic music