Re: xserver-xfree86 4.0.2-1 and S3 ViRGE/MX problems

Kevin,

> As far as XFree86 is concerned, you don't need to submit any more than
> this.  I've forwarded your message to the private ViRGE mailing list,
> we'll see if anyone with a ViRGE MX can take a look.  Will you be taking
> the log files down soon?

Thanks for your attention. The log files will remain there as long as
they're needed.

> Have you tried 'XFree86 -configure' yet?  That will generate a generic
> XF86Config file.  Let me know if you see any difference.  It can't be
> any worse...

No change, unfortunately.

> Option "noaccel"
> Option "usefb" "no"

Neither of these options have made any difference.

I appreciate your efforts on this. If can help in any way (logfiles,
test programs, whatever) please let me know - I'm happy to try anything.

Regards,
Rob.