Re: xfree86-1 3.3.6-3; 3 down, 3 to go

On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 11:01:52AM +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Any news on 3.9.x servers ?

Please read www.debian.org/~branden.  Also, within the past 2 days I posted
my plans for 3.9.x to this list.  Haven't you been reading it?

> i think it would be nice to have at least a server package, since the rage128
> of most modern macs is supported on 3.9.x, but not on 3.3.x, but then maybe
> they plan to use xpmac instead.

I know you're on the XFree86 devel list, don't you read that either?

Kevin Martin (of Precision Insight) is fixing bugs in the r128 driver for
3.9.x and backporting the fixes to 3.3.x.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     Damnit, we're all going to die; let's
Debian GNU/Linux               |     die doing something *useful*!