Re: X 4.0 snapshots

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 01:02:00PM -0800, Mark Montague wrote:

> It's been addressed, but I don't think anyone's produced anything
>
> [snip]

Hmmmm.... I haven't even looked at the 3.3.6 stuff... maybe I should...

> I'm in about the same boat; I occasionally try to put something
> together, get confused, and leave it for a while. At least I am
> getting closer with each attempt, though...
>
> [snip]
>
> I'd be interested in some collaboration and discussion on this
> packaging... is there anyone out there who has a more solid plan for
> 3.9 already?

Agreed.  Could someone come up with a list of pkgs that would need to be replaced by 3.9?  If someone would, I'd be more than willing to build a single .deb for the whole thing (That'll be the extent of my ability, I fear) that provides the necissary pkgs.  AFA both 3.9 and 3.3.6 being on the same system, that's *way* beyond my ability.  Would be neat, though...

-- andyw

p.s. CC me again... I think I'll actually subsribe this time...