X 4.0 snapshots

Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Is anyone going to do a set of pkgs for the X 4.0 snapshots?  I currently have 3.9.17 running on my system, but I'd like to replace 3.3.6 with 3.9.17, and I don't have the .deb expertise to know how to do it.  If someone would like to teach me how, I'd be willing to do a pkg myself, although I'm not real sure how well I could do it.

Anyways, thanks

-- andyw

p.s. please CC me; I'm not subscribed to the list.