Re: [bruce@perens.com: user not authorized to run the X server]

* Drew Parsons <dparsons@emerall.com> [001212 18:18]:
> > That's dpkg-reconfigure, actually...
>
> "dpkg-reconfigure xfree86-common" doesn't seem to do anything for me.  It
> runs, exits, and Xwrapper.config is exactly the same as it was before.

This would probably mean you set your debconf severity level to such a
state that it doesn't bother asking you the question. Reconfigure
debconf, and see if that changes matters. :) (And if you think Branden
screwed up the priority of the question, be sure to let the list know.
:)

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''