Re: X totally freezes

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 01:03:10PM +0200, Vedran Rodic wrote:

> I originally blamed 2.4.0.9.4 kernel, and if not that, then NVIDIA non-free
> drivers  maybe conflicting with latest X cvs changes,
> but since you've reported it, I started to doubt in X itself.

Just to note, I didn't have any more crashes since, maybe because I
patched my kernel to fix some deadlock problems. But crashes were so rare
that I'm not sure yet that it was kernel problem. It's definately not my
hardware, sice I ran all kinds of stress tests, and haven't been able to
reproduce the crash.

Vedran Rodic