Re: rman revisited

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 10:39:29PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  A side note...
>
>  I get this with a Makefile freshly generated from a Imakefile:
[...]
>          $(RMAN) $(RMANOPTIONS) < Login.app.man >
>          Login.app.$(MANSUFFIX)-html &&\        $(MV)
>          Login.app.$(MANSUFFIX)-html $@
>
>  and since there's no Login.app.man, the compilation breaks.  (If you
>  want to test this yourself, apt-get source login.app)

Well, I presume it doesn't break if you apt-get install rman?

Maybe I should make xlib6g-dev Depend on or Recommend rman.

>  And yet another side note...
[...]
>  (I know, 4+ MB is laughable if I consider that the whole of the
>  packages adds up to 152 MB...)

I don't know, with all this X documentation available in HTML format, maybe
there's a chance people will actually read it...

I didn't think so.

Nevertheless, I'm going to continue to ship it for the time being; bigger
fish to fry at the moment.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |             If existence exists,