Re: Security page APT line

-=| Jeff Cutsinger, 14.01.2023 09:41:14 -0600 |=-
> On 11 Jan 2023 2:19 PM, Boyuan Yang wrote:
>
> > This is somehow an interesting case. The use of   is semantically
> > correct since these spaces are indeed non-breaking to form a single APT
> > line.

But this is already achieved by wrapping the text in a <pre> tag, so
using &nbsp; shouldn't be necessary.

Just to make sure, I tried (via Developer console) and replaced the
&nbsp; instances with plain spaces and the text is still rendered on
one line in a narrow browser window.

I can reproduce the problem via copy&paste in
Firefox/gnome-terminal/GNOME/Wayland (all from unstable) - with &nbsp;
the pasted text contains Unicode characters instead of plain spaces.

Since I happen to have commit access, is there any reason not make the
change (assuming I can handle the magic of not marking translations as
outdated)?

Some translations use <code> instead of <pre>, and that allows the
browser to wrap the text, but this looks like another easy fix.

-- Damyan